Stella & Chewy’s Frozen Raw Chewy’s Chicken Patties 6 lb

$50.00

1/2 lb patties.

Only 1 left in stock

SKU: 210000003871 Categories: , ,

Stella & Chewy’s raw, cage-free chicken patties are a deliciously palatable favourite among picky eaters. Packed full of protein, 95% of this food contains chicken, nutrient-rich organs & bone. The remaining 5% is filled with organic fruits & vegetables, and is enhanced with probiotics, antioxidants, vitamins and minerals.

Please keep frozen until ready to serve. In order to serve more easily, thaw out the next day’s portion overnight or for 4-6 hours.

Refer to the feeding guide for portioning your dog’s meals.

INGREDIENTS

Chicken with ground bone, chicken liver, chicken gizzard, pumpkin seed, organic cranberries, organic spinach, organic broccoli, organic beets, organic carrots, organic squash, organic blueberries, fenugreek seed, potassium chloride, dried kelp, sodium phosphate, tocopherols (preservative), choline chloride, dried Pediococcus acidilactici fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium longum fermentation product, dried Bacillus coagulans fermentation product, zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, taurine, calcium carbonate, vitamin E supplement, thiamine mononitrate, copper proteinate, manganese proteinate, sodium selenite, niacin supplement, d-calcium pantothenate, riboflavin supplement, vitamin A supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin B12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid.