Tri-Acta Regular Strength combines Glucosamine, Chondroitin, and MSM which enhances the creation of new cartilage, muscle tissue, and ligaments, allowing the body to heal itself. It is designed to promote healthy cartilage, increase joint lubrication and minimize inflammation.
Benefits of Glucosamine, Chondroitin, and MSM include:
- Glucosamine is a building block necessary for joint structures including cartilage and joint fluid
- Chondroitin stimulates the production of cartilage
- Both glucosamine and chondroitin promote ongoing sound joint function and safely alleviate symptoms of degenerative joint disease
- MSM may be important in helping animals move more freely and easily, particularly in cases of soft tissue injury
If your pet suffers from degenerative joint disease (DJD) due to an arthritic condition or has been diagnosed with hip dysplasia, Tri-Acta will address the chronic pain associated with these conditions including recent flare-ups. In the long run, Tri-Acta can minimize or even reverse the degeneration process and associated pain.
Using the measuring scoop provided, sprinkle desired amount on food.
Recommended Daily Feeding Level:
- Under 10 lbs. (4.5kg) 0.5 scoop
- 10-35 lbs. (4.5-16 kg) 1 scoop
- 35-75 lbs. (16-35 kg) 1.5 – 2 scoops
- 75-100 lbs. (35-50 kg) 2 – 3 scoops
Each scoop contains:
- Glucosamine Sulfate 250 mg
- Glucosamine Hydrochloride 250 mg
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) 375 mg
- Chondroitin Sulfate 125 mg
Feed Tri-Acta at the loading dose for 4 weeks, followed by ongoing feeding at the maintenance dose. The servings per dose may be divided over two meals daily.
The time to achieve a positive response will vary depending on the severity of each condition. If improvement is noticed within four weeks, proceed to the maintenance level. If not, continue the loading dose until the desired response is achieved and then reduce to the maintenance dose.