The Expedition Parka is an excellent choice for small and big adventures in cold weather for all dogs. It has been especially developed for short-haired dogs and dogs without undercoat, but in cold conditions it is suitable for all other dogs as well.
Its technical surface material is great for enduring the toughest of games. The protective model of the Expedition Parka is designed to allow for extended range of motion when the dog is running and playing. The water- and windproof soft elastic segments on the front are flexible with the dog’s movements. The neckline, length of the back and the collar circumference can be adjusted.
- 3M reflective pipings
- Back-length adjustment placed on the inside
- Closeable opening for a harness in sizes 30–80cm / 12–32”
- Fluorocarbon-free Rudolf ECO water-repellent treatment
- High, protective collar
- Hind leg straps ensure that the hem of the coat stays in place
- Insulating 120–140g/m2 wadding
- Integrated harness in sizes 20–25cm / 8–10”
- Snow trap on collar
- Soft knit lining
- Durable 100% PES 300D surface fabric
- Soft finish 100% PES technical 135 g knitted lining
- 140 g wadding (sizes 30-80) / 120g (sizes 20-25)
- Machine wash warm
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
- Wash with similar colours
- Do not use fabric softener
The video below offers a guide to dress up your dog with the Expedition Parka.
|Size (in)||Back length(in)||Neckline (in)||Chest (in)|