A day hiking and light overnight dog pack with excellent performance, fit, and functionality. Radial cut saddlebags create a passive compression system that is form fitting and better load carrying. They rest on an integrated harness with a breathable chassis that enhances comfort and pack stability. Combined with the lightweight materials and a streamlined design, this dog backpack is comfortable and allows dogs to carry trail necessities.
It’s recommended that your dog carry no more than 25% of its body weight in its dog pack. If your dog is new to dog packs, start with a light load and work up to a heavier load as your dog gets accustomed to wearing the pack.
- Padded handle and girth straps
- Vertical stash pocket for organizing gear and storing heavier items like food and water closer to dog
- Two leash attachment points: aluminum V-ring and reinforced webbing loop
- External gear loops for additional gear organization and quick on-the-trail access
- Reflective trim for visibility in low-light conditions and light loop for attaching The Beacon™️
- Shell: 150 denier polyester
- Harness chassis: Laminated, molded bonded mesh and perforated foam
- Buckles: ITW Nexus Airloc side-release buckles
- Leash Connection Point: Anodized 6061-T6 aluminum V-ring
- Zippers: YKK reverse coil zipper
- Made in Vietnam
- Hand wash
- Mild detergent
- Air dry
*For more assistance, visit our How to Measure your Dog page, or visit us and we will be happy to fit your dog in person.