The Front Range Day Pack incorporates Ruffwear’s signature radial cut saddlebags with the Front Range® Harness platform, making it an excellent dog gear choice. Dogs can help shoulder the load thanks to the integrated padded harness and belly strap that adjust for exceptional fit and pack stability.
The saddlebag geometry creates a passive compression system that is formfitting and supports efficient load carrying. There are three leash attachment options: a V-ring and a tow loop on the back, and a reinforced webbing loop on the chest – great for redirecting dogs that pull when on leash.
The pack allows for plenty of internal organization and trail-minded details, perfect for hiking and camping!
- Radial cut, weight-forward saddlebag design creates passive compression that stabilizes pack contents
- Internal stretch mesh pockets for organization
- Foam-padded construction for comfortable extended wear
- Low-profile padded handle for controlled and comfortable lift and assist
- Tonal reflective accents for visibility in low-light conditions and light loop for attaching The Beacon™️
- Shell: 300 denier polyester ripstop (bluesign® approved)
- Padding: Closed-cell foam
- Lining: Polyester knit mesh
- Webbing: 100% Polyester
- Zipper: Reverse coil YKK #5
- Chest Leash Connection: Engineered nylon webbing (bluesign® approved)
- Back Leash Connection: Anodized 6061-T6 aluminum V-ring
- Buckles: ITW Nexus Airloc side-release buckles
- Misc: Power mesh internal pocket
- Made in Vietnam
- Hand wash
- Mild detergent
- Air dry
|X Small||17-22 in|
|Large/Extra Large||32-42 in|