B’Apples main ingredient is lean ground beef, and is a gluten-free and grain-free recipe. It contains fruits & vegetables as second and third ingredients. Farm eggs and oils are also added for all the Omega 3 & 6 fatty acids to make this a complete diet.
- The beef in this diet is humanely raised and comes from Ontario farms. It is antibiotic and hormone free.
- This meal contains high-quality, complete protein, which provides all the essential amino acids (skin & coat health)
- Great source of iron, vitamin B12, niacin, zinc and selenium
- Contains important omega-3 fatty acids (anti-inflammatory)
- High in antioxidants (disease-fighting compounds) and healthy fibre
- Good quantities of vitamin C and beta-carotene (converted to vitamin A in dogs)
- Good source of B-complex vitamins such as riboflavin, thiamin, and pyridoxine
- Chocked full of antioxidants, vitamins A, C and K, potassium and dietary fibre
For a feeding guide, please visit Tom & Sawyer’s website.