Tom and Sawyer’s Kangaroo meal is low fat and a limited ingredient recipe. This is a great option for adult dogs with pancreatitis, GI issues, certain allergies, or intolerances to common proteins.
- kangaroo in this recipe are only wild caught, and are kinder on the environment
- very lean, healthy meat is 98% fat free
- free from antibiotics, growth hormones and chemicals
- higher in protein and iron than ground beef
- omega-3 fatty acids help reduce inflammation
- high amounts of health-protective phytonutrient
- high in antioxidants for a strong immune system and increased energy
- high levels of B-vitamins which may reduce risk of heart disease and assist calcium absorption for stronger bones
Note: Dogs requiring specialized diets for health issues should always be monitored by their veterinarian to ensure the diet supports their unique health requirements.
Special note: Growing dogs require higher fat levels than our low fat diets provide and our Puppy Booster does not include the additional fat needed to meet growth requirements. We suggest to refrain from feeding low fat recipes during the growth stage or consult with your veterinarian to include additional sources of essential fatty acids if Kangaroo is included as all or part of the diet.