Tom and Sawyer’s pork and sweet potato hash is great for picky eaters! This recipe contains lean ground pork, sweet potatoes, apples, spinach and eggs.
- The pork in this recipe has been ground for our meals, and to achieve our ‘lean’ rating use primarily pork loin
- pork is high in protein and is designated as a ‘complete protein’ as it includes all essential amino acids required for pet health
- naturally high in certain minerals and water-soluble vitamins
- most importantly, it is super high in flavour and satisfaction!!
- high in antioxidants (disease-fighting compounds) and healthy fibre
- good quantities of vitamin C and beta-carotene (converted to vitamin A in dogs)
- good source of B-complex vitamins such as riboflavin, thiamin, and pyridoxine
- our gently steamed method to cook spinach releases higher levels of beta-carotene (heart health), lutein (eyesight) and calcium (bone health)
- great source of vitamin B, vitamin K, magnesium, folate, manganese, zinc, iron and those healthy poly-unsaturated fatty acids (PUFAs)