This low-fat, limited ingredient recipe is a great option for dogs with pancreatitis, GI issues, certain allergies, skin issues or intolerances and common protein allergies. This fish may be out of water but it knows what it’s doing!
- provides Omega 3 fatty acids in highly biologically available forms of EPA and DHA (higher DHA levels)
- aids in healthy skin & shiny coat
- boosts immune system
- great source of antioxidant vitamins A, C & K, as well as folate and fibre
- good source of phosphorus, potassium, magnesium and the vitamins B6 and E.
- excellent source of plant protein (skin & coat health), omega-3 fatty acids (anti-inflammatory), and fibre (digestive health)
- good source of B-complex vitamins and vitamin K
- source of essential minerals calcium, iron, copper, manganese, zinc, and magnesium
Note: Dogs requiring specialized diets for health issues should always be monitored by their veterinarian to ensure the diet supports their unique health requirements.
454 g vacuum sealed package.
Ingredients: whitefish filet, whole grain brown rice, butternut squash, spinach, dried cranberries (sweetened with apple juice concentrate), organic canola oil, coconut oil, omega-3 fish oil (anchovy), vitamin & mineral supplement (dicalcium phosphate, calcium carbonate, magnesium sulfate, choline bitartrate, sodium chloride as sea salt, vitamin A acetate, cholecalciferol, dl-alpha-tocopheryl acetate, biotin, folic acid, niacin, calcium d-panthothenate, pyridoxine HCI, riboflavin, thiamin mononitrate, cyanocobalamin, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, ferrous sulfate, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite, zinc sulfate, pea fiber), digestive aid blend (dried yeast extract, chicory root extract, elderberry extract, thyme extract, lactobaccilus extract).